Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will release the application form of AEEE 2020 on September 19, 2019. The application form for AEEE 2020 will be available in both online and offline mode. All interested and eligible students can fill the application form of AEEE 2020 at the official website. We will also provide a direct link in our article to apply for AEEE 2020. To participate in the examination and admission process of the Amrita University, the candidates are required to fill the AEEE 2020 application form and submit it. Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates who successfully apply for the exam. Read the complete article for more details of AEEE 2020 like how to apply for the exam, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, etc.
About AEEE 2020
AEEE is conducted to offer admission to the candidates into various specializations of B. Tech program in the Amrita University. You can check all important details related to AEEE 2020 in the following table.
|Full Name of the Exam||Amrita Entrance Exam Engineering|
|Conducting Authority||Amrita University|
|Application Form Release Mode||Online|
|Medium of the Exam||English|
Important Dates of AEEE 2020
If you are going to apply for AEEE 2020 then this section is great help for you. Here you can check all important dates related to all the events of the Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam. A student must know all these dates so that they will not miss any event.
|Registration Starts From||19th September 2019|
|Registration Closing date||1st week of April 2020|
|Slot booking||1st week of April 2020|
|Admit Card||2nd week of April 2020|
|Exam Date Online (Computer Based)||23rd-27th April 2020|
|Exam Date Offline (pen & paper-based)||23rd-27th April 2020|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of May 2020|
AEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A student must fulfill all terms of Eligibility Criteria to apply for AEEE 2020. Check eligibility criteria of AEEE exam in the following table.
|Educational Qualification||Candidates studying in 12th standard or passed in 2019 are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit Criteria||The age of the student should fall on or after 1st July 1999. Age relaxation is applicable only for SC/ST candidates.|
|Required Marks||You must have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in 12th|
|Mandatory Subjects in class 12th||Minimum 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is compulsory.|
AEEE 2020 Application Form
In the application form of AEEE 2020, you will be asked to enter personal details like the Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Valid Email id, Valid Mobile Number, etc. The application form for this exam will release in both offline and online mode. You are requested to enter all details as per your certificate records. We will provide here a direct link to apply for the exam just after declaration.
Documents Required for AEEE 2020 Application Form
You will require the following list of documents while filling the online form of Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam.
- Candidate’s class X mark sheet required as a proof for the date of birth
- Class XII mark sheet to prove your eligibility for the exam
- A valid email ID and active mobile number for communication
- Your recent color passport size Photograph of 150 X 200 pixels
- Candidate’s Signature inside a box on a blank white paper with a black ballpoint pen. The signature image should be of maximum 20KBs in size having 150 X 100 pixels
- Bank Details for application fee payment
- Category Certificate for students belonging to a reserved category
How to Fill Application Form of AEEE 2020
This section is helpful for those who don’t have an idea “how to apply for the exam”. You just need to follow the below-written steps in the correct sequence to fill the application form.
How to Register for AEEE
- Go to the official website of AEEE 2020.
- On the homepage, you will see the option “Click here to Register”.
- First, complete registration by providing the email id and mobile number.
- Your login credential will be sent to your given email id and mobile number.
- Enter the registration number and password at the login portal.
- Your AEEE Application Form 2020 will appear on the screen.
Steps to Fill Application Form
- After registration, the student have to provide their personal, academic and contact information in the application form.
- Details such as the name of the candidate, his/her gender, nationality, 10+2 scores and more will have to be submitted.
- A student must make sure that they fill the correct information which matches with the information of the documents that has to be submitted later for verification.
- Click on the submit button after entering all details.
- In the next step, you have to upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading documents, click on ‘Proceed for Payment’ option.
- In last pay the application form fees and take a printout for future use.
Application Form Fees
The application fee for AEEE 2020 is INR 1000 for candidates seeking admission through entrance exam and INR 300 for candidates seeking admission based on the rank scored in JEE Main 2020. You need to pay only INR 1000 if they want admission through both AEEE and JEE Rank. Fees can be deposited through internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc. You can also pay fees by Demand Draft.
Important Note – Click here to read more about JEE Main Admit Card 2020.
Basic Details Asked in AEEE 2020 Application Form
Student will be asked to enter the following detail in the application form of AEEE 2020.
|Name of the candidates||Name should be as in 10th class certificate|
|Category||Fill it carefully as later no modification will be allowed|
|Gender||Choose gender among male or female|
|Date of birth||Fill it accurately as age is in the eligibility criteria|
|State/ Union Territory/ Foreign Country from where the candidate has completed Class XII||Select from the drop-down list|
|Nationality||Choose your nationality from the drop-down list|
|Mobile phone number||Enter valid mobile number as confirmation SMS will be sent to it|
|Full name and complete postal address of the candidate||It should be filled in CAPITAL letters in case of offline form|
|Passport-sized photograph||Affix in offline form and upload in online form|
|Signature of the candidate||Write/ Upload as per the mode of application form|
|Name of parent/ guardian||Fill the asked details|
|Academic details||Highest qualification should be mentioned first.|
|Mode of entrance exam opted||Opt it wisely as it cannot be changed later|
|Choice of exam city||Choose the city where you want to appear for the exam.|
|Signature of the candidate with name||Available in offline form|
|Signature of the parent/ guardian with name||Available in offline form|