AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 | Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test 2019 is almost here. The exam was conducted from 20th to 23rd April 2019. AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling will be conducted after the result declaration. AP EAMCET Agriculture Counselling, AP EAMCET Medical Counselling and for Engineering is conducted by JNTU Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. The candidates who qualified the exam will appear for the AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Process. In this article, we are providing all the related information of Counselling Registration, complete procedure, and other details. We advise the candidates to read the complete article for all the necessary details.
Important Dates of AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
Following are the event schedule for the AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 Date. Keep the AP EAMCET Counselling Important Dates in mind and visit this page regularly. We will update you with all the recent updates about the AP EAMCET Counselling Date 2019.
For MPC stream:
|Document Verification [Rank Called]||Option Entry [Rank Called]|
|July 2019||All||1||Last||July 2019||1||LAST|
|Release of allotments on web||July 2019|
For BiPC Stream:
|Document Verification [Rank Called]||Option Entry [Rank Called]|
|July 2019||9:00 AM||1||10000||July to August 2019||1||LAST|
|August 2019||9:00 AM||20001||30000|
|August 2019||9:00 AM||40001||50000|
|Release of allotments on web||August 2019|
AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical CET 2019 Counselling Process will also be conducted by the JNTU Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. The candidates who are aspiring for the academic admission in undergraduate courses of Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Courses. There are two separate counseling conducted for BiPC and MPC. Dates for the same are mentioned above. The candidate is required to make the registration, then choose their Choices for the Admission. Based on the Rank cut off they will be allotted specific colleges for the admission. Let us check the whole process in detail.
Important Facts about AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
- The counseling process will be conducted in Online mode.
- The official website to find all the important details – sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
- The candidates must pay counseling fee of OBC – Rs 1200, and SC/ST – Rs 600.
- After payment, Login ID and Password is generated. Use it to Register and choose options for college.
- AP EAMCET Seat Allotment is done on the basis of merit and preferences of candidate.
Check Here: IIT JAM Application Form 2020
Counselling Procedure for AP EAMCET 2019
AP EAMCET Counselling process is completely web-based with a motive to encourage paperless technology. The counseling process will be for the pharmacy and engineering institutions of the state. In order to participate in the AP EAMCET 2019 counseling process, qualified candidates have to pay the counseling fees online and submit their documents for verification. Once the 2019 AP EAMCET results are out, you can view the counseling session. Detailed Process is explained below.
Step 1: Registration Process
For AP EAMCET 2019, qualified candidates must report to any one of the Help Line Centers, according to the prescribed schedule, along with the AP EAMCET 2019 counseling fee. The candidate has to submit their Rank Cards at the Entrance only. Later, the authorities will call out the Ranks. The candidate then must enter and submit the Registration Form given to them with all details and the counseling fee. There will be a counseling fee of INR 1200 (For OC/BC) and INR 600 (For SC/ST). The counseling fee of AP EAMCET 2019 can be paid only through online mode or via Debit card/ Credit card/ NetBanking.
Step 2: Submit your Documents for Verification
Following documents must be submitted for the verification at this stage.
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
- AP EAMCET Rank Card
- Intermediate or Equivalent exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th and 12th class Mark Sheet and passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income certificate (issued after January 01, 2019)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- PH, NCC, CAP, Sports Certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate of either of parents
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Step 3: Choice Filling
Candidates will have to fill the choice of their courses/colleges according to their preferences after the document verification process is over. To proceed further, candidates will have to enter their choices online by visiting the official website and logging into their account. After filling the preferred choices, candidates will have to lock their filled choices and take a print copy of it for further use.
Step 4: AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2019
The allotment of the seats will be done by the admission authority of AP EAMCET 2019 on the basis of candidate’s category, merit gender, local area, and special reservation category, etc. For seat allotment purposes, candidates will have to download their allotment by logging into their account.
Step 5: Reporting at the Allotted Centre
After the seat allotment procedure is over, qualified candidates will have to report to the allotted center for seat confirmation. It must be noted that if any candidate fails to report at the allotted center, then his/her seat will be canceled and he/she will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
Important Instructions for AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
- All the candidates need not go to HLCs for verification of certificates. There is an option to submit the Documents through online mode.
- The documents would be verified, if your data is displayed on the website you need not visit the Help Line Centers.
- For the candidates whose data is incomplete, their data will not be displayed.
- Such Candidates alone have to report to Help Line Centre and get data verified and Proceed for the choice filling.
- For any Help such as change of Mobile number or any corrections, candidates are requested to approach nearest Help Line centers with valid proof.
- Candidates are hereby informed that they can change their option only till 3rd June 2019.
- The options will be frozen on June 3 and candidates cannot modify further.
AP EAMCET Help Line Centers
- Andhra University counseling center, opposite School of Distance Education, Visakhapatnam.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
- Sri Venkateswara University, Old MLA Building Tirupathi.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool.
- YSR Engineering College, Proddatur.
- Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
- SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.