BHU B.Ed Application Form 2019: The application form of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is available now. Those who opt to make their career in Teaching, Degree of B.Ed is a must for them. The University releases BHU BEd Online Form every year for the intake of eligible candidates. Online BHU B.Ed Form 2019 is available at bhu.ac.in from 11/02/2019 to 09/03/2019. Make use of the correct details while filling BHU B.Ed Online Application Form 2019.
Fill BHU B.Ed Application Form 2019 @ bhu.ac.in
Students should try to submit the Application Form of BHU B.Ed 2019 as soon as possible. Do not wait for the last moment otherwise, you may face some difficulty while filling online BHU B.Ed Application Form. The required details at the time of submission of BHU BEd Online Form 2019 are as follows – Personal Information, Educational details, Contact details etc. It is advised to use correct details only else the BHU B.Ed Form shall be liable for rejection.
Important Dates of BHU B.Ed 2019
|BHU BEd Application Form 2019 Releasing Date||11th February 2019|
|Last day to submit BHU B.Ed 2019 online form||9th March 2019|
|Availability of BHU B.Ed. Admit Card||April 2019|
|BHU BEd Entrance Exam 2019||May 2019|
|Exam of: BHU B.Ed/B.Ed. Special Education Language (Code No. 564)
BHU B.Ed/B.Ed Special Education Science (Code No. 565)
|12th May 2019 (3.00 PM to 5.30 PM)|
|Exam of: BHU B.Ed/B.Ed Special Education Mathematics (Code No. 567)
BHU B.Ed/B.Ed Special Education Humanities and Social Sciences (Code. No. 568)
|14th May 2019 (3.00 PM to 5.30 PM)|
|BHU B.Ed. Result 2019 released date||June 2019|
How to Fill BHU B.Ed Online Form 2019?
As the BHU BEd Application Form is available online hence no one should send Online BHU B.Ed Form either through a registry or speed post. This section comprises the steps to submit the online form of BHU B.Ed 2019. Those who are not aware of the process can read the points available below.
- Visit the official website bhu.ac.in or click on the link available on this page.
- After that, the page to complete the Registration will open in a new window.
- Then click on the Register Yourself button to exercise the registration process.
- The details such as Email Id, Father Name, Mother Name, DOB, Mobile Number is required. Create a Password to log in your account to further steps
- Further, you will receive a 12-digit Registration Number on your registered mobile number and email id.
- Use the Registration Number and Password for the completion of the remaining formalities such as Photo Upload, Fee Payment, Selection of Exam Centre etc.
- After completing all the steps, click on the submit button for the submission of the BHU B.Ed. Application Form 2019.
- Then take the printout of BHU B.Ed. Online Form for further references.
BHU B.Ed. Form 2019: Application Fee
Making payment of the fee of BHU BEd 2019 Online Form is a mandatory step. Without making BHU B.Ed Application Fee Payment no candidate can submit the Online Form of BHU B.Ed 2019. Candidates can make payment of the application fee either in online mode by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Netbanking or in offline mode through E-Challan. The details of the fee for the submission of BHU B.Ed Form are as follow.
|Course||Entrance Fee (In Rupees)|
|Rs. 250.00||Rs. 500.00|
BHU B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria
Meeting the required standards to fill BHU BEd Application Form is the first priority. The University will not entertain BHU BEd Online Form of a non-eligible candidate. Read BHU B.Ed. 2019 Official Notification before filling BHU BEd Form 2019 to get the information in detail. A student needs to fulfill Educational Qualification, Percentage Criteria etc. for the submission of BHU B.Ed 2019 Application Form. Check the essential qualification below.
- Candidates possessing a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree with at least 50% marks in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce OR
Candidates holding a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology with specialization in science or Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks.
- A candidate shall be eligible to only one of the given groups & to qualify for that he/she must have had at least one of the subjects falling under the group as the main subject during his/her graduation or post-graduation.
The subjects under the groups are mentioned in the following table:
|Social Science And Humanities||History (or AIHC and Arch.) /Geography/ Economics/Political Science (or Civics)/ Commerce/ Home Science#||568|
#Available at Vasanta College for Women, Rajghat, Varanasi and Arya Mahila P.G. College only.