BHU UET Result 2019 | Banaras Hindu University is soon going to conduct the Undergraduate Entrance Test. The examination is for the admission purpose of academic courses in 6 participating institutes. These Institutes are affiliated under BHU. BHU UET 2019 Result will conclude the selection of appearing candidates in UET examination. BHU Result will release between 15th June 2019 to 20th June 2019. The Examination for Undergraduate Entrance Test is due from May 12 to May 16, 2019. Read the complete article, to know all the details of BHU UET Result Download.
BHU UET 2019 Exam Details
Banaras Hindu University is one of the most prestigious Central University. The University has many institutes affiliated to it. These colleges and institutes provide admissions on the basis of ranks and scores a candidate obtains in the BHU UET / PET examinations. In the table below we are providing you with the examination details of the BHU UET 2019.
|Conducting Body||Banaras Hindu University|
|Name of Examination||BHU UET 2019|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||Maximum 2 hours|
|Type and Number of Questions||MCQ|
|Sections||Depends on the courses|
|Courses Offered||B.A.(H), B.Com. (H), B.A. LL.B. (Hons), LL.B., B.P.Ed., B.P.A., B.F.A. B.Voc., B.Ed.|
|Number of Seats||8000 (approx)|
BHU UET Result Date 2019
Banaras Hindu University is going to conduct Undergraduate Entrance Test from 12th May 2019 to 16th May 2019. BHU UET 2019 Result Date is not yet confirmed but a tentative date is released. It is expected that BHU UET Result will release between 15th June 2019 to 20th June 2019. BHU UET Result 2019 confirmed dates will update here soon. We will provide recent updates from the official website to the candidates at earliest. Check the dates below.
|Online access to Application Form filling||February 10, 2019|
|Closing date of access to Application Form||March 9, 2019|
|Release of BHU UET 2019 Admit Card||Last week of March 2019|
|BHU UET 2019 exam||May 12 – 16, 2019|
|Physical Fitness Test for B.P.Ed.||June 6 to 8, 2019|
|Practical examination for BPA||May 24 to 25, 2019|
|Practical examination for BFA||June 10, 2019|
|Release of answer keys||After a few days of completion of the exam|
|BHU UET 2019 result declaration||The first week of June 2019|
BHU UET 2019 Result @ bhu.nic.in
BHU UET 2019 Result will declare on the official website of Banaras Hindu University. The result of BHU UET 2019 will mention candidate’s marks in the entrance test, his/her overall merit, and category-wise merit. Candidate’s qualifying status, overall and sectional score will be sent to the registered email id and mobile no. provided by the candidate at the time of application for BHU admission 2019. The counseling session will begin after the declaration of BHU UET Result 2019. Candidates deemed qualified as per the BHU UET 2019 result will be issued electronic call letters. Qualified candidates will have to compulsorily attend the counseling process of BHU UET according to their rank in merit list and schedule.
How to Download BHU UET Result 2019?
The candidates who appear in the examination will be able to visit the official website and download BHU Result 2019 of UET. On the official website – bhu.nic.in the result will be declared. Follow the steps given here and download your BHU UET Result Scorecard 2019.
- Click on the link available on this page (will update later).
- Then the page to download BHU UET Result will open in a new window.
- Search your name, roll number, etc. in the result of BHU UET.
- If you would qualify the exam then only your details will appear in the BHU UET 2019 Result.
- Click on the download icon in order to save the file.
- Take a printout of the result on an A4 size white paper.
- Keep 2-3 xerox copies of the scorecard for the future references.
Details mentioned on BHU UET 2019 Result
The candidates should see to it that all these details are mentioned correctly on the result scorecard. Following details are mentioned on the BHU UET 2019 Result Scorecard.
- Name of the examination
- Name of the applicant
- Roll Number of the applicant
- Parent’s Name
- Subjects of the exam
- Qualifying Status of the Candidate
- Caste Category
- Marks obtained in the examination.
- Total Marks
- Total Percentage of the examination
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of the Examiner
- Signature of the Examination Controller
BHU UET 2019 – Marking Scheme
The candidates who are going to appear in this MCQs Offline examination for BHU UET 2019 they all will be marked in the same fashion. Candidates can go through the below-mentioned marking scheme as per BHU UET exam pattern 2019 to understand their qualifying status for the entrance test. BHU UET 2019 Result will mention the marks of the candidate corrected on the same basis. Check the Marking scheme here.
- BHU UET 2019 examination in a total of 450 marks and it consists of 150 questions in all sections.
- Each correct answer will be awarded three marks while each incorrect answer will lead to a deduction of one mark.
- Any answer which is improperly marked (improperly darkened ovals, tick marks, cross marks, dots, lines, etc.) or has more than one darkened oval will be treated incorrect and will lead to a deduction of one mark.
- A non-attempted question will be given zero marks.
BHU UET 2019 Merit List
After the BHU UET Result 2019 is declared, Banaras Hindu University will release the official BHU UET Merit List 2019 on its official website. The merit list for BHU 2019, will mention the names and details of the qualified candidates in the BHU UET 2019 Examination. On the basis of this list, a candidate will further be invited to appear on the basis of the marks or scores secured by each candidate and then it will further be arranged in proper order.
A candidate getting a higher rank or score will feature at the beginning of the list than a candidate getting a lower rank or score. Different BHU UET 2019 cut off mark will be set for different cutoff. The candidate will be able to know whether they have qualified or cleared the BHU UET 2019 exam round or not.
BHU UET 2019 Merit List – Breaking the Tie
The merit list will mention the names of the qualified candidates. This list is prepared based on the BHUT UET 2019 Result Scorecard. There are can be cases of candidates having equal or same marks. Thus, a scene of Tie may arise. Candidates can refer to the given ways adopted by the university to break the tie in BHU UET merit list 2019 when two or more candidates score the same marks in BHU UET 2019.
- Candidates whose score (in percentage) is higher in the qualifying examinations, that is, +2 level or equivalent examination, will be placed on the higher rank. For candidates applying for B.Sc. programs, the aggregate of only science subjects will be considered.
- For further ties, preference will be given to older candidates in BHU merit list 2019.
BHU UET 2019 Counselling
Candidates will be issued electronic call letters for seat allotment on the basis of rank secured by them in BHU UET 2019 and their category. Candidates will be able to download their call letters from the candidate segment on BHU UET 2019 online portal. Candidates are required to report to the BHU UET 2019 Counselling centres on the scheduled date and time. Candidates who fail to be present on the venue on the scheduled date will be denied seat and his seat will go to the next eligible candidate for BHU admission 2019.