CG PET 2019 Result was declared on 31st May 2019. It is Chattisgarh Pre Engineering Test conducted by Chattisgarh Professional examination body. CG PET is a state level entrance exam for admission in various government engineering colleges of Chattisgarh. The conducting authorities had released CG PET Result 2019 in online mode at their official website. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit marks secured by candidates in the CG PET 2019 exam. After the declaration of CG PET Result 2019, a separate list had released by conducting authorities for aspirants applying through JEE scores and CG PET 2019 Result. Read the full article for more details regarding the CG PET 2019 exam.
How To Check CG PET 2019 Result?
For the ease of candidates, we have mentioned complete procedure in the following points which will guide aspirants in checking CG PET 2019 Result.
- Visit the official website of CG PET 2019 – cgstate.gov.in
- Search for the option of CG PET result 2019 link. Click on that link.
- You will be redirected to the login page to access the result.
- You have to enter login credential provided by conducting authorities at the time of registration.
- After entering all the details, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The Result will appear on the screen.
- At the top left corner, you will see an option to print out the result.
- Download your CGPET Result 2019 and take a printout for future use.
Details Mentioned In The Scorecard
CG PET 2019 scorecard contains the basic information of the aspirants and marks secured in the exam. It will require at the time of the counseling process. Let’s have a look at the details mentioned in the scorecard here.
- Total marks
- Aspirant’s name
- Registration number
- CG PET 2019 Rank
- Qualifying Status
- Date of exam
- Date of the generation of the scorecard
Check Here: MHT CET RESULT 2019
CG PET 2019 Exam Details
All the candidates who appeared in the CG PET Exam 2019 should know all the important information about the exam.
|Full name of the exam||Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test|
|Commonly known as||CG PET|
|Exam conducting authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)|
|Counseling conducting body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Chattisgarh|
|Exam category||For undergraduates|
CG PET 2019 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In the CG PET 2019, if two student secure same marks in the exam then their rank will be differentiated by tie-breaking criteria.
- An aspirant who secured higher marks in Mathematics will be given priority.
- If tie still exists then student having higher marks in Physics will be placed higher in the list.
- An aspirant who is older in age will be given more priority if marks secured in Physics are also the same.
- In the last, if all above-mentioned tie-breaking criteria fail then marks secured by aspirant in Class 12th will be considered.
CG PET 2019 Counseling Procedure
In this section, we will describe the complete procedure of CG PET counseling procedure 2019. The conducting authority will conduct 3 rounds for the counseling process. You have to go through 6 steps mentioned below for the counseling procedure.
- Online registration form: First aspirant have to register themselves online by filling the application form.
- Entering choices: In this, you have to enter branches and colleges according to your choice.
- Modification in the form: You can edit your choices in the registration form of counseling. Take a printout of your filled choices for future use.
- Document verification: Candidate has to verify documents at given centers for the counseling process.
- Seat allotment: Students will be allocated seat on the basis of rank secured in the entrance exam.
- Reporting to the college: In last you must report to the allotted college for admission formalities and payment of fees.