DU B.Ed Application Form 2020: The entrance examination of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), Delhi University is conducted by the Department of Education of DU every year. Candidates seeking admission in B.Ed course can apply by filling DU B.Ed Form 2020. Candidates who will qualify the examination shall only be eligible for admission to the applied colleges of Delhi University. Make use of the correct details while filling the DU B.Ed Online Form. Submit DU B.Ed 2020 Form as soon as possible in order to avoid the last-minute rush.
DU B.Ed Application Form 2020
Those who are interested have to apply by filling DU B.Ed Form which will be available tentatively in May 2020. The online DU B.Ed Application Form shall be available at du.ac.in. However, we will also update the link to fill DU B.Ed Online Form 2020 on this page. The information such as Personal details, Educational details etc. are important for filling the form. Try to submit the application form as soon as possible in order to avoid last-minute hassle. Refer the official notification to avoid the mistakes while filling application form of DU B.Ed 2020.
DU B.Ed Form 2020: Important Dates
|DU B.Ed Form release date||March 2020|
|Last date of DU B.Ed Application Form submission||31st March 2020|
|Admit Card release date||30th April 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd June to 9th June 2020|
|Result release date||25th June 2020|
How to fill DU B.Ed Online Form 2020 at du.ac.in?
As the application form releases online hence there is no requirement to send DU B.Ed Form either through registry or speed post. Only eligible candidates should fill the DU B.Ed 2020 Application Form. The Department of Education will not consider the DU B.Ed Online Form of non-eligible candidates. Further, check the main steps for the submission of online DU B.Ed 2020 form.
- Visit the official website du.ac.in
- Further, the page to fill DU B.Ed Form will open in a new tab.
- Then fill the details required such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, Education, Permanent & Correspondance Address, etc.
- Provide a valid email id and mobile number in the available space.
- Further, make payment of the application fee using the available modes i.e Online or Offline.
- After completing all the formalities, click on the submit button for the submission of DU B.Ed Application Form.
DU B.Ed 2020 Application Form Fee
Making payment of the application fee of Online DU B.Ed Form is a mandatory process. Without paying the fee, a candidate shall not be able to submit the DU B.Ed Application Form. DU B.Ed application fee is different for the different categories. Make use of the net banking/debit card/credit card for paying the DU B.Ed Online Form Fee.
Details of the Application Fee
DU B. Ed Eligibility Criteria 2020
Meeting the eligibility criteria is the first and foremost requirement for filling DU B.Ed Form. Students should read the complete notification so that they can get the information in detail. Non-eligible candidates should not submit DU B.Ed Application Form. Students should meet the criteria such as Educational Qualification, Percentage so that they can apply. Further, read the essential qualification required for the submission of the DU B.Ed Online Form below.
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Commerce/ Science / Humanities/ Social Science or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- The applicant should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks.
- The applicant having a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology and specialization in Science and Mathematics or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized University can also apply.
- The applicant should have obtained a minimum of 55% marks.