Application Form For IIT JAM 2020 is released now. Candidate can apply for IIT JAM from 5th September to 8th October 2019. It is a national level exam which is conducted for graduate students. It offers admission to various post graduate courses. IIT JAM stands for Indian Institute of technology joint admission test. The IIT JAM APPLICATION FORM 2020 released in online mode. You can apply for exam at IIT JAM 2020 Official Website. Aspirants are requested to check eligibility criteria before filling IIT JAM 2020 application form. Read the full article to know more about eligibility criteria, Important Dates, IIT JAM 2020 application form, etc.
Important dates, and details of IIT JAM 2020
You can check all the important dates and details mentioned below. We Updated Confirmed dates of IIT JAM Exam 2020 after the official announcement by the authorities.
|Full name||Indian Institute of technology joint admission test|
|Commonly known as||IIT JAM|
|Exam purpose||For post-graduation|
|IIT JAM 2020 conducting institute||IIT KANPUR|
|Application form release date||5th September 2019|
|Deadline for the generation of E challan||5th October 2019|
|The final date for fee payment in SBI branches using E challan||7th October 2019|
|The final date for registration in JOAPS||8th October 2019|
|Documents uploading closing date||8th October 2019|
|The last date to change the exam center||October’s last week 2019|
|Admit card release date||7th January 2020|
|Exam date||9th February 2020|
|Answer key||Last week of February 2020|
|Announcement of the result||20th March 2020|
|Scorecard Available||3rd April to 31st July 2020|
|Submission of Application for admission||9th to 22nd April 2020|
|Declaration of Ist Admission List||Ist June 2020|
IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before filling IIT JAM application form 2020 candidates must check eligibility criteria whether they are eligible for the exam or not. Students are advised to read below-mentioned points to know eligibility criteria for IIT JAM 2020.
All candidates who get admission through exam should have a bachelor degree. In the graduation, minimum marks required for General/OBC are 55 percent or 5.5 out of 10 CGPA and 50% OR 5 out of 10 for SC/ST and PWD categories. Proof of having passed the Bachelor Degree with the Minimum Educational marks as specified by the conducting authorities should be submitted by last week of September 2020.
At the admission time, candidates need to submit a physical fitness certificate from a registered medical doctor in the prescribed form. The Admitting institute has the right to cancel the admission at any stage if a candidate does not fulfill any of IIT JAM 2020 eligibility criteria mentioned above.
How To Fill IIT JAM application form 2020?
All the candidates who meet all the terms of eligibility of can fill IIT JAM 2020 application form now. It is released on 5th September 2019. Application form of IIT JAM 2020 released in online mode at the official website. Students need to follow below-mentioned steps to fill the application form of IIT JAM 2020.
- Aspirants can fill IIT JAM application form 2020 only in online mode.
- Candidates have to register by providing their name, email, mobile number, and password.
- The application process will include – Online registration, filling details, uploading of images, application fee payment and printing of application form.
- Candidates have to upload signature, photograph, and documents like category certificates in the application.
- After successful registration, user id and password will be sent to the email address given.
- Students have a choice to appear for either one or two test papers.
- Aspirants can check their application status after submission of the application form and take a print out of submission confirmation.
Application form fee
Aspirants are requested to fill each and every detail correct in the application form as per certificates. The application form fee for IIT JAM 2020 is Rs 600 and non-refundable.
IIT JAM admit card 2020
Admit card is the only identity through which student gets an entry in the examination hall. The IIT JAM 2020 admit card will release in the month of January 2020. Only those student will be able to download admit card who fill the application form of IIT JAM 2020 with complete fee payment. Students can download their admit card by following these steps.
- First, go to the official website of IIT JAM 2020 i.e iitkgp.ac.in.
- Enter user id and password provided by authorities at the time of registration.
- Click on admit card link.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout of admit card for further processes,
Read Here about: NEET Exam 2020