JAC Class 11th Admit Card 2020 will be available soon. Jharkhand Academic Council will release JAC 2020 Admit Card for the 11th class. Student must present with their JAC 11th Admit Card at the examination centers. No student can take entry in the examination hall without JAC Admit Card. Jharkhand Academic Council will release the Admit Card at the official website of the board i.e jac.jharkhand.gov.in on 25th February 2020. The original Hall Ticket will be issued to the school authorities before the exam. Read the complete article for more information related to JAC Admit Card 2020 for class 11th class.
Important Dates and Details
All students who are going to appear in the 11th exam must know important dates and details related to the exam. So you must be aware of when to download the JAC Admit Card. Check all the official and tentative dates related to JAC 11th Examination in the following points.
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Academic Council|
|JAC Class 11th Admit Card 2020||25th February 2020|
|Examination Dates||Starts from Ist week of March 2020|
JAC 2020 Class 11th Admit Card
Admit Card is the most important identity proof for the student who are going to appear in the JAC 11th Class 2020 exam. No student will be allowed to take entry in the examination hall without Hall Ticket. It will be available in online mode only. Jharkhand Academy Council will not send admit card individually to any student via mail, post or any other medium. You can download it from the official website after declaration i.e jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
Important Note – Click Here to read more about ISC 12th Admit Card 2020.
Steps to Download the JAC Class 11th Admit Card 2020
This section is beneficial for all the class 11th class students who don’t know how to download the JAC Admit Card. You just need to follow the below written steps to download the JAC 11th class Admit Card.
- Visit the official website. i.e jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click on the button “JAC Class 11th Admit Card”.
- You will be redirected to a new window.
- Enter your roll number and year or their name, mother name and father name.
- Click on the proceed button.
- Admit Card for class 11th will open on the screen.
- Check the details on the JAC Class 11th Admit Card and take a printout for further processes.
Information Available on the Admit Card
A student should verify the details printed on the JAC Class 11th Hall Ticket carefully. Any mistakes should be brought to the notice of the school principal immediately for correction. You will see the following details on the JAC Admit Card after downloading it.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Student
- Date of birth
- Name of the Examination
- Name & Address of Examination Centre
- Subjects Codes
- Admit Card ID
- General Instructions for the students
General Instructions For the Jharkhand Board Exam Day
- Jharkhand Board Exam for 11th class will starts from Ist week of March 2020.
- Before leaving home, check you are carrying all the important documents which will be required at the exam centre.
- Try to reach the examination venue at least half an hour before the starting time of the exam.
- Maintain discipline and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and verification of documents.
- No family member is allowed to take entry in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed go anywhere in between the exam.
- Any candidate found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give the further exam. Strict action will be take against him/her.
- Students in the examination hall are not allowed to write anything on the question papers.