MHT CET 2021 – Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is also known as MHT CET. MH CET 2021 Form will be made available in online mode from the month of February 2021. The exam will be conducted in the second week of February 2021. MHT CET is a common entrance test that is held every year by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Govt. of Maharashtra. Through this exam, students will get admission to Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture, etc courses. Candidates are offered admission into government and private institutions situated in the state of Maharashtra. Read the complete article to know more about MHT CET 2021 like Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, etc.
MHT CET 2021 Overview
|Full Name of the Exam||
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
|Popularly known as||
|Type of the Exam||
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra
Category of the Exam
Mode of Exam
Online (Computer Based Test)
No of exam centres
Number of participating institutes (according to previous year stats)
MHT CET 2021 – Important Dates
All candidates who are preparing for MH CET 2021 examination should know all the important dates of the exam. It will keep you updated about every future event. You can check all Important Dates of MHT CET 2021 exam in the following table.
|Name of the Event||Tentative Dates|
|Application Form Release date||2nd week of February 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||4th week of March 2021|
|Admit Card Release date||4th week of April 2021|
|MH CET 2021 Exam||2nd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of the result||1st week of June 2021|
|Counselling process||1st week of June 2021|
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2021
State Common Entrance Cell, Maharashtra specify MHT CET 2021 eligibility criteria for all candidates wishing to appear for the state entrance exam for B.Tech/B.E admissions. Eligibility criteria lists all the conditions and requirements that the student need to meet to appear for the exam. Check Eligibility Criteria for MH CET 2021 in the following points.
- Nationality of the Candidate – He/She must be an Indian national.
- State of the Candidates – Must have a domicile certificate/school leaving certificate/ birth certificate issued by the authority of Maharashtra are eligible to fill the Application Form.
- Documents required by other State students – Aspirant with domicile certificate/ DOB certificate/ residential certificate issued by an authority other than Maharashtra are also eligible for the exam.
- Qualifying Exam and Marks – He/She must have pass 12th class exam securing a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) from a recognized Board or University.
- Appearing Aspirant – Those who appear for their final year qualifying exam are also eligible to fill the form.
MHT CET Application Form
State Common Entrance Test Cell will release the application form for MHT CET 2020. Through this exam, students can take admission to the private/government college of Maharashtra. In MHT CET Application Form 2021, you will be asked to fill your personal details in the form like Address, Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, etc. You should fill each and every detail in the MHT CET Application Form very carefully. The conducting authority will not entertain any change once after submitting the online form. If the organizing committee finds any wrong information in your Application Form then your candidature will be canceled without any kind of refund.
MHT CET Admit Card 2021 will be released by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra soon after it has declared the dates examination dates. The hall ticket will be available on the official website of the examination conducting authority. Students will be able to grab the admit card of MHT CET 2021 after providing their Application Number and Date of birth at the portal. Hall Ticket is an important document and therefore, one has to bring the same to the examination centre of the MHT CET. There are many important details which shall be mentioned on the MHT CET 2021 Admit Card. One must carefully check all the information and be assured about the same. If one finds any incorrect detail, then the same must be reported to the conducting authorities of the exam.
Important Note – Click Here to read more about MHT CET 2021 Exam.
MHT CET 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be explained with extreme details in the official notification of MHT CET 2021. To provide a better understanding of the exam, we are providing here the MHT CET 2021 Exam Pattern on the basis of previous year exam. Students can use this information to prepare well for their examination. Entrance exam consists of 3 sections- Paper I will comprise of Physics and Chemistry, Paper-II will be based on Botany and Zoology while Paper III of the MHT CET will include questions related to Mathematics. Those who are appearing for an engineering course can attempt 150 questions, for health sciences, 200 questions can be attempted. Students appearing for Pharmacy courses can attempt 150, 200, or 250 questions. Check further details in the following table.
|Examination Timing||90 minutes|
|Questions Type||Multiple Type Questions (MCQs)|
|Medium of Exam||English, Marathi, Urdu|
|Number of Sections||3 sections|
|Maximum marks||100 marks of each of the section|
|No. of Examination||3 examination, i.e, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, and Biology, Pharmacy|
|Marking pattern||2 marks for each correct answer in the 1st exam.1 mark for each correct answer in the 2nd and 3rd exams each.
There will be no negative marking in any exam.
MHT CET Syllabus
The Application Form for MHT CET Exam will be released in the month of February 2021. All students who are going to apply for the MHT CET exam must know the syllabus of the exam. By knowing Syllabus students can crack the exam easily with good rank. Check Here below.
11th Class Syllabus
MHT CET Class 11th Syllabus 2021 contains the following topics as the important subjects
- Mathematics Syllabus – Circle and Cones, Sets, Relations and Functions, Probability, Sequences and series, Trigonometric functions, Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles, Factorization Formulae, Straight Line
- Physics Syllabus – Refraction of Light, Ray optics, Magnetic effect of electric current, Magnetism, Measurements, Scalars and Vectors, Force, Friction in solids and liquids
- Chemistry Syllabus – Surface chemistry, Nature of chemical bond, Hydrogen, s-Block elements(Alkali and alkaline earth metals), Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry, Alkanes, Some basic concepts of chemistry, States of matter – Gases and liquids, Redox reaction,
- Biology (Botany) Syllabus – Plant Growth and Development, Diversity in organisms, Biochemistry of cell, Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition
- Biology (Zoology) Syllabus – Animal tissues, Human Nutrition, Human Respiration, Organization of Cell
12th Class Syllabus
The 12th Class MHT CET 2021 exam syllabus contains the following subject. Important topics are mentioned along.
- Mathematics Syllabus – Continuity, Differentiation, Application of derivative, Integration, Applications of definite integral, Differential equation, Statistics, Probability distribution, Bernoulli trials and Binomial distribution, Mathematical Logic, Matrices, Trigonometric functions, Pair of straight lines, Circle, Vectors, Three-dimensional geometry, Line, Plane, Linear programming problems
- Physics Syllabus – Electrostatics, Current electricity, Magnetic effects of electric current, Magnetism, Electromagnetic inductions, Electrons and photons, Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei, Semiconductors, Communication systems, Circular Motion, Gravitation, Rotational motion, Oscillations, Elasticity, Surface tension, Wave motion, Stationary waves, Kinetic theory, Wave theory, Interference and diffraction
- Chemistry Syllabus – Halogen derivatives of alkanes (and arenes), Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday life, Solid State, Solutions and colligative properties, Chemical Thermodynamics and energetic, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Coordination Compounds
- Botany Syllabus – Biology and Human Welfare, Microbes in Human Welfare, Plant Physiology, Photosynthesis, Respiration, Reproduction in Organisms, Reproduction in Plants, Ecology and Environment, Organisms and Environment – 1, Genetics and Evolution, Genetic Basis of Inheritance, Gene – its nature, expression and regulation, Biotechnology and its applications, Biotechnology – process & applications
- Zoology Syllabus – Human Physiology, Circulation, Excretion and Osmoregulation, Control and Coordination, Reproduction in Organisms, Human Reproductions, Ecology and Environment, Organisms and Environments, Genetics and Evolution, Origin and the Evolution of Life, Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance, Biotechnology and its applications, Genetic Engineering and Genomics, Biology and Human Welfare, Human Health and Diseases, Animal Husbandry
MHT CET Answer Key 2021
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will release the answer key of MHT CET after successful completion of the test. Answer Key will be issued after the 7 to 8 days of the examination. Students will be able to evaluate his/ her marks through the MHT CET 2021 answer key. The marks can be calculated with the help of the prescribed marking pattern provided in the above section. The authority will release the answer key at the official website of the MHT CET.
MHT CET Result
The result will be released in the month of June 2021. The students will be able to find the result from the official website of the authority. The result of MHT CET 2021 will be containing many important details that will be stated about the qualifying status of the candidate. Admission will be given to the students on the basis of performance in the exam. Through the result, students can check their performance in the examination. No students will get result separately through any medium. To check the result, you will need to visit the official website.