NCVT ITI Admit Card 2020 – The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) will release the admit card of the NCVT ITI exam. It will be released in June 2020. Students who successfully registered for the exam with complete fee payment will be issued admit card. NCVT under the guidelines of the Government of India’s Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Directorate General of Training (DGT) conducts the examination for the Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS)/ Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS)/ All India Trade Test (AITT). The exam will be held in the month of June 2020. Students must carry NCVT ITI Admit Card 2020 at the examination centre. No students will be allowed to take entry in the examination hall without Hall Ticket. Students are requested to go through the complete article for more details related to the exam.
NCVT ITI 2020 Admit Card Dates
The Authorities will declare all confirmed and tentatives dates on their website. Students who will appear in an exam should know important dates and details for their better preparation. Check all important events dates in the following table.
|Name of the Event||Tentative Dates|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||In the month of June 2020|
|NCVT ITI//MIS June examination 2020 (Annual)||In the month of June 2020|
|NCVT ITI//MIS July examination 2020 (Semester)||In the month of July 2020|
NCVT ITI 2020 Admit card
Admit card is the most important document to attend any examination. It represents as an ID proof of the student. Aspirants without NCVT ITI Admit Card will not be allowed to attend/ write any exam. So, students who have to attend the exam, download NCVT ITI admit card as soon as possible when available and it is compulsory for aspirant’s identity just like our educational documents.
Important Note – Click Here to check Delhi University Result 2020.
Steps to download the NCVT ITI 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is the only document through which students get the entry in the exam hall. No candidate can give the exam without admit card. Here we mention some steps to download the admit card of NCVT ITI.
- Open the official website of NCVT.
- Open the Download Admit Card Link
- Fill up the mandatory fields with required details (As given following)
- Registration Number/Application Number/ Email ID.
- Date of Birth
- After that, submit the details
- After submitting the details, the Admit Card containing the Exam Details will be displayed to the candidate
- Take a print out of the NCVT ITI Admit Card after downloading it for future use.
Details available in the admit card
In the NCVT ITI admit card candidates should crosscheck all the details provided there whether they are correct or not. If there is any kind of discrepancy in the admit card then contact conducting authorities as soon as possible.
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Category of the aspirant
- Name of the examination
- Name of the conducting body
- Time of the examination
- Reporting Time of the exam
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the Examination Controller
General Instruction for Students
Here we mention some guidelines which every candidate needs to follow.
- Candidates who are going to appear for the exam must carry their admit card at the exam hall.
- You should reach the exam hall before 30 minutes of exam time.
- Candidates are requested to check their question paper in the first 10 minutes. After that, you can’t change your question booklet.
Preparation Tips for NCVT ITI 2020 Exam
NCVT MIS ITI 2020 exam is one of the most relevant exams for candidates seeking to pursue a career in the field of trade engineering. Until your NCVT Exam 2020, you need to go through the following points for the preparation of the exam.
- You will download your admit card for the NCVT ITI exam before 2-3 days of the examination. All the points written on your Hall Ticket have to be readout. Keep it safe.
- Allow revision of all your books before 2-3 days of the test. Don’t be nervous when you reach the exam hall.
- First, try to solve all the problems which you know very well in the exam. Attempt all the questions in the exams if there is no negative marking.