Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2019 | Examinations for the Pre BA-B.Ed / B.Sc.-B.Ed. will soon be conducted as announced by the Government Dungar College, Bikaner. On its official website, the examination conducting body will be releasing the Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2019 for the candidates. All the candidates who successfully applied for the examination will be able to Download PTET Admit Card 2019 from the official website. Online Applications were filled in from 14th February 2019 to 6th April 2019. Read the complete article to know all the relative details of PTET Admit Card 2019 Name-wise. To know how to Download Rajasthan PTET B.Ed. Admit Card 2019.
Important Details of Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2019
The candidates who are going to appear in the Rajasthan PTET examination must be familiar with the examination details before to actually appear. In the given table below we are providing you with all the necessary information related to the examination. We advise you to regularly visit the page and follow to find all the latest updates and recent news about the examination. We provide all the information directly from the organization itself.
|Examination Conducting Body||Government Dungar College, Bikaner|
|Name of the Examination||Pre B.Ed Rajasthan PTET Examination 2019|
|Starting of Application Process||14th February 2019|
|Last Date of Application||6th April 2019|
|PTET Admit Card Release Date||To be announced later|
|Examination Date||12th May 2019|
|Examination Mode||Pen – Paper (offline)|
|PTET Result Declaration||to be announced later|
Visit Here: COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card
Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2019
To appear in the Examination, the candidate must possess Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2019. An admit card is an authority letter that proves the eligibility of the candidate appearing in the examination. Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2019 serves the same purpose. The Rajasthan PTET Admit Card mentions all the important details about the candidate and the examination that is going to be conducted. The details like Name of the examination center and the address details are all shared through the Admit card only. It is utmost necessary that the candidate who is going to appear in the examination to be in possession of the Rajasthan PTET UGET Hall Ticket 2019 before the appear for the exam. In the absence of the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
How to Download Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2019
Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2019 will release on the official website of PTET. The candidates who are going to appear in the examination must visit the official website and download the Hall ticket. To download the Rajasthan B. Ed. PTET Admit Card 2019, you need to submit your login details on the Login Portal on the official website. Follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of PTET 2019 – Click Here.
- Check for the link of Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the link and enter the Candidate’s Login Portal.
- There are 2 ways to access the portal and Download the admit card.
Download by Form Number
- You can access the candidate’s login portal by providing your form number.
- The form number is the Application number that the candidate must have after they printed Confirmation Page of Application Form.
- Submit your Date of Birth and click on Proceed.
- The admit card will be available and you can download it then.
Download by General Details
- The candidate is required to submit their Names, Father’s Name.
- Submit your Date of Birth and Proceed.
- Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2019 will be on the new tab thus download.
- Print your Admit card and keep at least 2-3 Xerox copies of the Admit card.
- The admit card is an important document thus keep the copies for the future references.
Read Here: AEEE Admit Card 2019
Details mentioned on the Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2019
As mentioned earlier, the admit card is the most important document for all the exam aspirants. The candidates should make sure that when they log into the official website of PTET and download the Rajasthan PTET Admit Card, they must check the details mentioned on it. Each and every detail mentioned on the hall ticket either state the candidate’s identity or details about the examination. If you find that details mentioned on the admit card are not correct and need to be changed, then contact the examination authority and get all the details corrected. If the candidate appears in the exam hall with the incorrect or misprinted admit card, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Following details are mentioned on the Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2019.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- PWD Status of the candidate
- Name of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Reporting time
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Parent’s Signature
- Space for Invigilator Signature
- Address of the Exam Center
- List of Instructions
Rajasthan PTET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Rajasthan PTET Examination is conducted in the offline mode. That is the candidate is going to attempt a written paper in pen -paper mode. The candidates should make sure that they are through with the whole Examination Pattern and the PTET Syllabus before they appear for the examination. The official notification defines the respective areas and majors of the subjects that the candidate must master for the course of the examination.
- The examination is an offline exam.
- Total marks of the examination are 600 marks.
- Each question is of 3 marks.
- There will be 200 questions.
- The question paper will be in English as well as the Hindi Language except for the Language Proficiency section.
- Though in case of any discrepancy only the English version of question will be accepted.
- The exam paper is divided into 4 sections: Mental Ability, Teaching Aptitude & Attitude, General Awareness, and Language Proficiency.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks.
- The question in Teaching Aptitude & Attitude will be awarded in a series of 3,2,1,0.
- There is no negative marking.
For more details, the candidate is advised to check the official notification of Rajasthan PTET 2019.
Rajasthan PTET Syllabus 2019
Rajasthan PTET Syllabus will involve general topics from all the given subjects. Since there is not definite syllabus from the PTET, the candidates should be well prepared in advance for the examination. Following topics are some of the most important topics that the candidate must prepare.
- Judgment & Decision Making,
- Creative Thinking,
- Drawing Inferences
Teaching attitude and Aptitude
- Professional Commitment
- Interpersonal Relations
- Awareness etc.
- Current affair (National & International),
- Indian History & Culture,
- India and its natural resources,
- Great Indian personalities (Past and Present),
- Environmental awareness,
- Knowledge about Rajasthan
- Functional Grammar
- Sentence structures
Rajasthan PTET Result 2019
After the completion of the examination, Dungar College will release the Rajasthan PTET Result 2019 on the PTET official website. The result will be declared to announce the names of the successful candidate and their Qualifying Status. The result will be declared online only. The candidates should make sure that they download the resulting scorecard in time. No candidate would be given any privilege of drawing their Results through Email, or by post. Submitting the Login credentials on the login portal will be required by the candidates who are aspiring to download the scorecard.