UP DElEd 2019: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board releases the application form of UP BTC every year. UP DElEd (Diploma in Elementary Education) was earlier known as UP BTC. Like previous years, this year also UPBEB will release UP BTC 2019 Application Form at upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Diploma in Elementary Education is a two years program which is mandatory for all those who want to apply for the primary teacher vacancies. We will update here of the release date of UP DElEd (BTC) Notification.
Important Dates of UP BTC 2019
|UP DElEd 2019 Notification Release Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|UP DElEd Online Application Form Release Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|UP DElEd Registration 2019 last date||Last week of May 2019|
|Last Date to fill UP BTC 2019 Application Form||1st week of June 2019|
|UP DElEd Counselling 2019 Start Date||Last week of June 2019|
UP DElEd 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Those aspirants who are seeking admission in UP BTC (DElEd) should meet the qualification. A candidate has to fulfill the basic requirements such as Educational Qualification, Percentage Criteria, and others. Refer to the official notification of UP D.El.Ed 2019in case wants to read the information in detail. The concerned authority of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will not entertain the form of a non-eligible candidate. An overview of the essential qualification required to apply for UP BTC 2019 Admission is available below.
- Passed Graduation in any discipline from a known University with a minimum of 50% marks for UR/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST.
- Age Criteria: The age of a candidate must fall in between 18-35 Years. Candidates of the reserved category shall be eligible for age relaxation as per Government norms.
Check Here: COMEDK Admit Card 2019
UP DElEd (BTC) Application Form 2019
The application form of UP BTC 2019 shall be available online at the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. Candidates should use correct information for filling the UP Deled application form. The details such as Name, Parent’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Educational details, etc. are important in order to apply for the examination. Applicants should try to submit the application form as soon as possible so that they do not face last minute hassle. Without filling the online form, candidates will not be eligible for participating in the counseling. The steps to apply for UP D.El.Ed (BTC) Admission is available in the other section.
How To fill BTC (D.El.Ed) Online Form 2019?
Aspirants who want to apply should be aware of the online application procedure. As the UP BTC application form will be available online so no candidate should send the form either through registry or speed post. This section will be guiding the online procedure to submit the UP DElEd form. Those who are not familiar with the online application procedure can read the information available below.
- Visit the official website – updeled.gov.in
- Then find the link to apply for UP DElEd 2019.
- After that enter the required details such as Name, Parent’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Educational information, etc.
- Further, upload your recent photo and signature in the required file size and file format.
- Then make payment of the prescribed application fee in online mode.
- Check the filled in information in UP BTC Online Form once again and submit the application.
How To Pay UP BTC Application Fee?
It is important to make payment of the application fee in order to submit the Online UP DElEd Application Form. The application fee for UR/OBC category candidates shall be Rs. 400/- whereas for SC/ST candidates it will be Rs. 200/-. Candidates will be able to pay the application fee in online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
UP DElEd Counselling 2019
After a few days of the completion of the UP BTC 2019, the counseling schedule will release at upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Candidates who will apply for UP DElEd Admission will get the call for participating in the counseling if their name will appear in the merit list. The counseling procedure will be exercised in online mode wherein applicants will have to choose the college for admission. The procedure to apply for UP deled Counselling is explained below.
- Visit the website updeled.gov.in or click on the link of Apply for Counselling available on this page (will update).
- After that for the generation of OTP, click on the Generate OTP button.
- Then the applicant should log in the account by using Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Further, the applicant shall receive One Time Password on the registered Mobile Number.
- Then he/she has to click on the Choice Filling option to create a password.
- Note that Password because it will be used for completing the remaining formalities.
- The option of Choice Submission, Choice Deletion, Choice Interchange, and Choice Lock will be available along with Choice Filling option.
- After Choice Submission a candidate has to exercise Choice Lock process by entering the Password.
- Further, UP DElEd board shall release UP DElEd 2019 Allotment Result.
- Then make payment of Rs.10,000 in online mode in order to confirm your seat.